Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ohmygoodness, OHMYGOODNESS

I just stumbled upon the perfect birthday cake for Andy. I would love to go ahead and post a picture because I think this is seriously the coolest cake I've ever seen and it's beautiful. Also, I think I can make it pretty simple-THIS IS PERFECT-but, I know Andy sometimes gets on the Internet and reads this when he's not reading about theology type stuff (which I heart about him). So, this is a surprise for everyone! hehehe. I'm slightly worried about the size of this cake because it looks big MASSIVE, so I don't know what I'll do if I want to transport the cake. I'm thinking about changing it up and just going with the idea of the cake and making it my own and slightly scaled down. It will not be from scratch, though. Don't get too excited.

 I'm happy because I have something special for Andy's first married birthday and a new thing to add to my 21 things to do while I'm 21 list. Which will be revealed once I finally think of 21 things I want to do. I'm sensing it will be the first and last time I will do this because I must be so boring to not want to do very much. :) Anyway, happy fun surprises to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment