Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tommy the tiger





I've been reading a lot and haven't been in the mood to blog about my new creations. My "alien" is still in process because I can't find our only pair of scissors. Somewhere between me trying to keep them on my craft desk and Andy trying to keep them in the drawer they have disappeared. I always thought I'd be the one trying to keep everything in it's place and have a system, but I guess once I found out that's what Andy does, I've decided to be the one that drives him crazy and be the less obsessive one. Haha.

What I'm reading: Practical Theology for Women by Wendy Alsup. I love it--not very deep, but I've still learned a lot and it's a very nice introduction into theology books. Like all good books should do, if you read this, you'll probably be convicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment